Breaking

header ads

#MeToo: Amala Paul says Susi Ganesan prostitute disgraced her for supporting Leena Manimekalai

#MeToo: Amala Paul says Susi Ganesan prostitute disgraced her for supporting Leena Manimekalai 


Performing artist Amala Paul has said in tweet that she was verbally manhandled and skank disgraced by Susi Ganesan and his significant other for voicing support for chief Leena Manimekalai, who had blamed Ganesan for lewd behavior. Amala likewise related in a long note how she, as well, was explicitly annoyed on the arrangements of her 2017 motion picture with Susi, Thiruttu Payale 2. 

She composed on Twitter, "Just got a mind-blowing stun! @DirectorSusi and @sgmanjari called &I got to clarify the stand.While I was endeavoring to mollify his better half; Susi strted mishandling me&to my unexpected his significant other strted laughing&they both joined to whore disgrace me. De believe de can frighten me with dese strategies (sic)." 

Amala had voiced her help towards Leena in an announcement posted on Twitter on Wednesday. Amala stated, "Me as well in spite of being the main performing artist for Thiruttupayale2 was exposed to two sided connotation talks, distorted offers and unchivalrous real contacts. This basically made my experience of TP2, a rationally exhausting one. I can absolutely comprehend what she could have been oppressed through (sic)." She likewise hailed Leena for approaching to uncover her story. 

Leena had blamed Susi Ganesan for acting up with her under the guise of dropping her home. She additionally uncovered that she needed to undermine him with a blade to escape. At the press meet hung on Tuesday, she stated, "It is the #metoo development that has given me the strength to stand up now."

Post a Comment

0 Comments