Breaking

header ads

A movie on Revered Sheikh Hasina, Prime Minister of Bangladesh

Bangladesh is a place that is known for potential outcomes; here nothing is incomprehensible and I say these both in a positive and negative light. Till now, as a man I grew up adapting increasingly about this nation consistently. I was a tyke when the Liberation War occurred in 1971; so my development to comprehend the profundity and reality of our war history was limited.



After freedom, our nation experienced numerous periods of political agitation and debasement, where the genuine story of our Liberation War and the individual who committed his life for this nation stayed untold.

Numerous certainties and facts were controlled and misquoted by numerous individuals consistently, under various routines; and the sum total of what these had been done in a very much arranged way to wipe out our actual history. The age I grew up with neglect to perceive and feel the force of what individuals have experienced to accomplish this opportunity.

The history got blurred with each age. In the event that somebody didn't make the move to restore the genuine tale about our nation's opportunity, at that point nobody would have ever been presented to reality. I generally stay in issue, and a few inquiries emerge as a top priority when I consider the tale of our Liberation War. I regularly ask why I have never tired to investigate the believability of the tale of our war for autonomy.

The as of late discharged docudrama Hasina: A Daughter's Tale has moved me totally. This is the first occasion when, I felt, the genuine history of our wonderful Liberation War has been honestly depicted. This docudrama depends on the life of the Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheik Hasina and the battles she needed to persist to battle for reality.

The film typifies the declaration of Sheik Hasina and Sheik Rehana on the death of their dad, our Father of the Nation, Bangabandhu Sheik Mujibur Rahman alongside the greater part of their relatives in 1975. Subsequent to viewing the docudrama I understood this is an immortal perfect work of art, since it depicts the genuine story of the long battles of the group of our cherished Bangabandhu, through the eyes of the two individuals who saw everything direct. They are the general population who went however indefinable torment and were a piece of the battles that our history did not enable us to know.

For what reason is Bangladesh a place that is known for potential outcomes?

I expressed before that we, as a country, can accomplish any target; and I say this since we are the ones who are in charge of the demise of the Father of the Nation, Bangabandhu Sheik Mujibur Rahman, who devoted his life to accomplish the opportunity of this country. He was the main thrust behind the autonomy of Bangladesh.

We as a country are responsible for ending his life. We removed the life of his whole family, even the most youthful kid, Sheik Russel, who was only a honest young man – who had no resentment against anybody, and who had caused nobody any damage. We as a country given him the greatest selling out; we indicated him and his family our unfaithfulness and dissatisfaction as an end-result of his commitment for this nation.

Subsequent to viewing the film, I have just a single inquiry for us: how might we be so hardhearted as a country? I ponder in surprise how our fair Prime Minister Sheik Hasina returned to live in this nation knowing the savagery which we incurred on her family.

I am astounded to see her passionate quality; the manner in which she figured out how to have so much mettle and pardoning in her heart that she returned to this nation to understand her dad's fantasy of building a prosperous Bangladesh. She is additionally valiant and daring since she was in steady danger and she has been living realizing that the killers of her family are living as free individuals, prepared to strike the blow whenever. Throughout the years, Prime Minister Sheik Hasina supported the tolerance and the expectation that she will get equity.

She took the help of law and rebuffed the appalling killers, as indicated by the directs of the law. It was a long procedure yet Prime Minister Sheik Hasina kept her expectations high and looked for equity. She had every one of the forces in her grasp however she never abused them to look for reprisal.

Also, it is conceivable just in Bangladesh that we reimbursed our country's pioneer who brought our opportunity, by killing him with the vast majority of his relatives. Then again, the equity managed to the killers instructs us that reality and equity dependably win.

An Apology

When I went to watch the docudrama, I ventured into the corridor with interest – I had such a significant number of inquiries at the top of the priority list. Be that as it may, when I had left, every one of my inquiries had been replied. The chief made this film in such a way, to the point that it contained the embodiment of straightforwardness in it. The story was a declaration told by the unfortunate casualties themselves; I could without much of a stretch placed myself in their story and feel what they were attempting to tell. The setting was easily splendid, and it was described from where everything occurred.

Accordingly, I could feel that I was a piece of the story seeing everything. I was turning into the character and I was seeing this untold piece of history. I was in tears and felt seethe consuming inside me. I am not serving a specific political gathering; similarly as a person I am sad. Despite everything I consider how our good Prime Minister Sheik Hasina and her more youthful sister Sheik Rehana have persevered through this torment in their souls for such a long time. Where did they find so much quality and fearlessness to live with this?

Recognizing the diligent work

The rundown of individuals who are included with this task completely is long, however there must be specific notices without whom this motion picture may have not been on the extra large screen. The joint creation of CRI and Applebox Films, the makers Radwan Mujib Siddiq and Nasrul Hamid Bipu, the chief Piplu Khan, the cinematographer Sadik Ahmed, proofreader Navnita Sen and music executive Debojyoti Mishra are the ones we should recognize for the diligent work.

I need to acclaim for the executive Piplu Khan for the idea he has put into the creation of this film – the trustworthiness and the straightforwardness that have been so articulated in the film have emphatically spoke to my feelings. The whole story line was kept sensible and insignificant to show the legitimacy of the bearing. Piplu Khan did not misrepresent the plot and the whole story was a story of genuine experience.

The music was one of the imperative parts of the docudrama. It caused in adding to the climate of the film, which engaged the feelings of the gathering of people. I have high trusts in Piplu Khan, the chief, for his future undertakings.

Souce : Daily Star Bangladesh

Post a Comment

0 Comments