Skip to main content

MeToo# movement: Kriti Sanon expressed her feeling of happiness that women are openly speaking up in public forum.



In the light of serious sexual harassment allegations against Sajid Khan by multiple women, he has effectively stepped down as the director of 'Housefull 4'. While Akshay Kumar, who is leading the movie, has already made a statement on the same, Kriti Sanon has also shared her piece of mind on the matter.
Taking to Twitter, the actress said that she is fully supportive of the Me Too movement that is currently taking place in the country. She added that she is glad the women are speaking up and that as a whole industry; everyone should introspect on how it can be made a safer place for women to work in. Meanwhile, Nana Patekar has also walked out of the project, leading to much confusion about the film’s fate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .