Skip to main content

"Total Dhamaal" and "De Pyaar De" 's release date postponed



Actor Ajay Devgn's movies "Total Dhamaal" and "De Pyaar De" have been pushed to February 22, 2019 and April 26, 2019 separately because of broad work around visual impacts, he declared on Thursday. 

"Add up to Dhamaal", the third film in the drama performer establishment "Dhamaal", was prior slated to discharge on December 7. 

Ajay tweeted: "December date with you looks testing, yet at the same time keeping my February date! Because of broad VFX work, 'Add up to Dhamaal' will now discharge on February 22 and 'De Pyaar De' moves to April 26," he composed. 

"Add up to Dhamaal" stars Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Ajay Devgn, Riteish Deshmukh and Jaaved Jaaferi. The film will be together created by Inder Kumar alongside Ashok Thakeria and Ajay Devgn. The second film was "Twofold Dhamaal". It is coordinated by Inder Kumar. 

"De Pyaar De" is a lighthearted comedy co-delivered by Luv Ranjan and coordinated by Akiv Ali. It likewise includes Rakul Preet Singh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .