Skip to main content

Chitrangada Singh reviews the badgering she looked on sets of 'Babumoshai Bandookbaaz'

Chitrangada Singh reviews the badgering she looked on sets of 'Babumoshai Bandookbaaz' 



The Me Too development has overwhelmed the nation with new stories leaving ladies confronting badgering in frame or other in all fields. In Bollywood, the most recent performer to end her quietness on the issue was Chitrangada Singh. 

She reviewed the time when she left Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Babumoshai Bandookbaaz'. The performer said the executive of the film didn't carry on appropriately with as there was content change in the very late which expected her to play out an unequivocal scene with Nawaz. He additionally evidently utilized vulgar words which left her outraged and which prompted her leaving the film. In any case, as per the 'Baazaar' performing artist the most sad thing of all was the way that neither Nawaz nor the film's female maker said anything when the episode occurred. In the wake of relating this occurrence, she additionally included that she stretches out her full help to the development and furthermore commended Tanushree Dutta for standing firm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .