![]() |
| Photo: TUC |
Cardi B took to Instagram on Monday night to commend her prosperity by and by. The 25-year-old vocalist twerked up via web-based networking media as she turned into the primary female rapper with two Billboard Hot 100 number 1 tracks.
"I Like It," including J Balvin and Bad Bunny took the no. 1 recognize this week, turning into the second best 1 tune from Cardi's introduction collection Invasion of Privacy. She scored her first no. 1 with the melody, "Bodak Yellow," in 2017.
Cardi shared a video to Instagram, showing herself strolling and yelling, "Number one! I'm number one, I'm number one," while twerking it out joyfully.
This isn't the main thing Cardi needs to celebrate as of late. Notwithstanding her pregnancy, she likewise uncovered that she and rapper Offset had subtly marry last September.
"There are such a large number of minutes that I share with the world and there are minutes that I need to keep for myself!" the rapper tweeted. "Getting hitched was one of those minutes! Our relationship was so new separating and making up and we had a considerable measure of growing up to do yet we was so enamored we would not like to lose each other, was one morning in September we woke up and chose to get hitched. We discovered somebody to wed us. What's more, she did, only both of us and my cousin. I said I do, with no dress no cosmetics and no ring!"

Comments
Post a Comment
click to comment