Skip to main content

Interview: Other Producers Out There Never Get It Right With My Songs – Selebobo


that comes along with being a talented
producer.
Selebobo , who doubles as an artiste, spoke
with Planet TV , on his deal with Ubi Franklin
owned label, Triple MG, amongst other things.
He stated for a fact that he is indeed signed to
the music label, but is signed as an artiste, that
however doesn’t stop him from producing for
artistes under the label, when need be.
The ‘ Tonyor ‘ crooner, also talked about other
producers in the music business, saying that
they never get it right when producing his
song.
Watch the interview below:
WATCH OUT ON PLANET TV

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .