
Fast rising singer, Mr Eazi, has made his
intentions for his music career known.
The Starboy Worldwide act , speaking on Street
Hop, revealed that he plans on moving on
from music in 3-years as he wishes to expand
in same way America rap guru, Jay Z did.
In his words:
“Sincerely, I don’t plan on doing music for
more than three years further,.
“In my mind I feel like I want to do
something more like a Jay Z. The music is
giving me a lot of capital which can be
reinvested, the music is giving me a lot of
influence, and so if in the next three years
I’m able to get the numbers, you could use
that to do anything else in life.
“I am a serial entrepreneur. So, I will move
on to the next thing depending on what I
am passionate about at the time.
The singer is set to drop his mixtape
tomorrow, February 11, 2017.
posted from Bloggeroid
Comments
Post a Comment
click to comment