Skip to main content

VIDEO: Yung L Ft. Timaya – Pass The Aux (Remix)



Grip Muzik’s Mr Marley – Yung L kick starts a promising 2017 with the official video of ‘Pass The Aux’ remix featuring Timaya.

The remix was released Nov. last year aNd has already taken over the streets and airwaves, watch and download the catchy Paul Gambit
directed clip below

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Yung L Ft. Timaya – Pass The Aux (Remix)

Comments

  1. I always emailed this website post page to all my contacts, as if
    like to read it next my links will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll right away clutch your rss feed as I can't find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you've any? Please let me recognize so that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey are using Wordpress for your site platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set
    up my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your
    own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is amazing, great written and come with almost all important infos.
    I would like to peer extra posts like this .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Highly descriptive article, I liked that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tremendous issues here. I'm very satisfied to peer your article.
    Thank you a lot and I'm looking forward to contact you.
    Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day I am so thrilled I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while
    I was researching on Bing for something else, Regardless I am
    here now and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it
    and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back
    to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Finally something about value proposition.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cheats network mod apk free full download unlimited fully unlocked resources,
    gems, money, coins, ingame currency

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to be able to find good info from your
    blog articles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this website
    before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be
    bookmarking and checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Electronic Access Control (EAC) Systems Market: A Straight Overview
    of Growing Market & Future Trend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is
    simply great and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.

    Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated
    with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry
    on the enjoyable work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been browsing online more than three hours nowadays, but I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It's lovely price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will likely be much more
    helpful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this web site,
    and post is in fact fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these types of articles.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and
    tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just
    so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83
    views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes! Finally someone writes about laser.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be just what I'm looking
    for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for you
    personally? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on many of the
    subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This page really has all of the information I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It will add some spunk to your ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Superb blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?

    I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid
    option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally confused ..
    Any ideas? Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can I simply say what a comfort to discover a person that really knows what they're discussing
    on the web. You certainly realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    More people have to check this out and understand this side of the story.
    I can't believe you are not more popular given that you surely possess the gift.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

click to comment

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3