Skip to main content

So Appealing: Meet the Slim and Hot Ibadan Girl Driving People Crazy on Social Media (Photos)

This is an aberration to the usual. Its not all about being curvy all the time or being massive at some strategic parts of the body, being flexible, slim and energetic counts too.
 
Taiwo Idowu
 
Taiwo Idowu self-styled Slim Teezy is one of the budding socialites in the largest city in West Africa, Ibadan.
 
The young and agile damsel is lively and has a passion to enjoy life to the fullest. She has a strong passion for attending social events as seen on her Instagram page and she is an amazing dancer. Despite her slim body size, she twerks better than some of the curvy ladies littering social media with their adult photos.
 
Miss Idowu is a known face in popular nightclubs in Oyo State where she comfortably smokes her 'Shisha' with so much passion as she rocks body-revealing clothes. She is a great lover of Wizkid and has twerked breathtakingly to some of his dance tracks.
 
Reports have it that she is heavily coveted by men who love them slim and portable.
 
Check out more photos of Miss Taiwo:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .