Skip to main content

Nigerian US Army Officer Who Came to His Hometown for Xmas, Abducted and Killed in Imo State

A US-based Nigerian man who is an American Army officer has been murdered in cold blood by gunmen after he was abducted in his hometown in Imo State.



According to a Facebook user, Lilian Ndiukwu, who posted some photos and shared a heartbreaking story on social media, a Nigerian
U.S Army veteran who came back home for Christmas after he finished building his mansion in his hometown, was abducted and
killed in Imo State.

Below is how she narrated the story;
"What a wicked world…. who has done this to My BIG BRO? A USA veteran who just came back this Xmas after building his beautiful
house (mansion) in the village not knowing that the enemies has an evil plan against him.

"They abducted and shot him dead yesterday night. I Can’t believe this, can someone wake me up from this nightmare? Who did this to u
Bro? 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 ."I could remember the last time we spoke on phone that whn u come
bk, we will visit the LESS PRIVILEGE nd nt knowing dt this will be the last call we made. Can’t stop crying for you BRO CHUKS . An iroko
has fallen.

"Those that killed you will never know peace and their generation will never go unpunished. GOD WILL AVENGE FOR YOU R.I. P(LA NA UDO

See more of his photos below;



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3