Skip to main content

Nekede Poly Notice To Students On Payment Of Fees Using ATM Cards

The management of Federal Polytechnic Nekede has released the guidelines below to guide students (ND and HND morning) on how to pay School fee, Acceptance, Supplementary and other fees online using their ATM and Credit cards.

To complete the process, kindly follow the steps below using your iPad, smartphones or PC:

1. Student updates his/her profile on http://portal.fpno.edu.ng/nekede/
.... Continue reading after this commercial break
Advertisements
....
2. To login, the student enters his/her portal ID and password in the boxes provided on the login page.

3. After a successful login, select fee type and click on generate invoice.

4. On the generated invoice page, click on the link ”Click here to pay online with Credit or ATM Card ” .

5. After successful payment, the student prints his/her receipt.

Instruction: Please, secure your password to avoid unauthorised access to your online account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .