Skip to main content

Help! Who Can Pull Off My Cloths and Bath Me – Cossy Orjiakor

A new video shared on Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor’s Instagram handle has revealed another terribly bad side of the famed boobs queen and singer.
Popular Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor, who is famed for her big boobs, has taken to her Instagram page to ask Nigerian men to come for her aid, saying that she is feeling dirty all over her body, and asked if anyone can help to take off her cloth and afterwards, give her a thorough bath.
The new video shared on Cossy’s Instagram handle, revealed another terribly bad side of the actress and singer, as she captured herself while flashing her boobs and teasing her fans with her extremely huge boobs.
“I feel dirty dey my body, I want to wash it up right now. Na who whp who..go help me wash my body. I need someone to help me take my cloths off……..My body dirty tonight ..my body dirty…make u wash me up. Wash me u well well. Hehehehe,” she captioned the video.
Click here to watch the sizzling hot video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .