Skip to main content

Mtn BBC Now #1,000 With Unlimited Downloading - Works On All Device




Good news guys.. whether you succeeded in activating magicsim or not, I have good news for you guys. You Mtn BBC is now #1000 and Bis now #1,500. I chatted with them few minutes ago and the Mtn official who attended to me  said they just changed their price tag on blackberry subscription. To crown it all, it is unlimited. Don’t waste your precious money buying any data cap again, just subscribe for any of the two packages above and continue surfing till your Mumsi call.
Bis was formally #3,000 while BBC was #1,500. The table is gradually turning; but i am still waiting for time blackberry subscription in Nigeria will be #200 for 2months. With BIS you can activate 10 email account, while with BBC you can activate only 1 email account.

To subscribe:
Text BBC to 21600 for #1,000
Text BIS to 21600 for #1,500
You can then continue to surf the net. Mind you, this is unlimited oooo. I told you initially that the
rate at which networks  are competing with each other in Nigeria is too much this days. Wether you are using a Nokia phone, Android, Iphone or blackberry it is blazing wella on any phone except China phones; even on your system.

To browse with it on your system, use the following parameters:
Apn: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Username:web
Password: web
Access Number: *99#
NB: This tutorial is for the heavy internet users, who are always on net.

That’s all. Please if you have any question don’t hesitate to use the comment box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3