Must Read: The Church Accountant (Season 4) 18+… Part 18
A Story written by Oluwande Towoju (08160694908)…READ PREVIOUS HERE
Kaffie: iwo lo mo. (na you sabi) Come and see my Dad before he leaves for Abuja.
I stopped what I was doing and I went to see him. When I entered
Me: Peace of God be unto this house
Everywhere was silent but someone responded; it was Ms. Perpetua
Ms. Perpetua: and unto the person coming.
I was really embarrassed but suddenly everyone burst out laughing.
I went to meet Ms. Perpetua and greeted her
Ms. Perpetua: (facing me) here in the North, you greet them As Salam Alleikun (hope I got the spelling right sha) except if they are Christians.
Me: ok ma. So how was your day?
Ms. Perpetua: splendid. Though, I didn’t go to work. Have you eaten?
Me: nope
Ms. Perpetua: what would you prefer? Pounded yam? Rice? Tuwo shinkafa? Tuwo Masara? Yam Pottage?
Me: your bvvbs (in my mind) Yam Pottage and Rice.
She looked at me in an awkward way
Ms. Perpetua: seriously?
Me: sure.
I was looking for Kaffie when I saw her and Jamaal talking, I pretended as if I didn’t see them and went to sit on a spare chair.
Then Kaffie saw me and came to pull me
Kaffie: Jamaal, I want you to meet Bolaji my Mum’s friend son. Boalji, meet Jamaal my guy
We greeted each other. And as I was leaving them I saw Mariam coming towards the direction of Jamaal and Kaffie. Afterwards Kaffie’s dad cleared his throat
Kaffie’s dad: Ina so in yi gaisuwa kowa da kowa, Ni musamman farin ciki da cewa zan iya shaida a yau. Ta kasance al’amudin zuwa ga abin da nake a yau (bayan Allah) (facing her) Ina son ka masoyi matarsa
(I want to greet everyone. I am particularly happy that I could witness my wife’s birthday. She has been the pillar to what I am today (after God) I love you my dear wife)
Everybody clapped
Kaffie’s dad: (in English) I also want to formally present my son – in – law to everyone. Jamaal!!! Please step forward.
Everybody clapped
Kaffie’s Dad: his father hmmm…………… Alhassan Mukail (tears forms in his eyes)
Kaffie’s mum went to him to pacify him. After he had gained his emotions,
Kaffie’s Dad: Insha Allah they will be getting married before the end of the year.
Everyone clapped
Kaffie’s Dad: also, I present this to my beautiful wife (handed over some keys to her) those are the keys to an estate in Gaa Imam Ilorin for HER!!!
Kaffie’s mum fainted and Kaffie burst into tears. After she had been revived, I left the place and went to my apartment. Some minutes later, Ms. Perpetua knocked my door. I went to open the door for her and she sat down with a tray containing food
Ms. Perpetua: this is for you bro. Mike
Me: thank you ma’am.
Ms. Perpetua: call me Perpetua please
Me: ok Pay – Pay I have heard you
Ms. Perpetua: better.
Me: how is ‘my brother?’
She hissed
Ms. Perpetua: please don’t let us go there at all.
As she was leaving I held her hands. She looked intently into my eyes and we kissed. We broke up almost immediately
Me: I am sorry for what I did. I was carried away by your beauty.
Ms. Perpetua: no problem.
She gave me a peck and left.
Later in the day I tried calling Kaffie but her number was switched off. I couldn’t chat with her because my subscription expired. As I was trying to sleep, an SMS came in from Mr. Collins from
To Be Continued…
A Story written by Oluwande Towoju (08160694908)…READ PREVIOUS HERE
Kaffie: iwo lo mo. (na you sabi) Come and see my Dad before he leaves for Abuja.
I stopped what I was doing and I went to see him. When I entered
Me: Peace of God be unto this house
Everywhere was silent but someone responded; it was Ms. Perpetua
Ms. Perpetua: and unto the person coming.
I was really embarrassed but suddenly everyone burst out laughing.
I went to meet Ms. Perpetua and greeted her
Ms. Perpetua: (facing me) here in the North, you greet them As Salam Alleikun (hope I got the spelling right sha) except if they are Christians.
Me: ok ma. So how was your day?
Ms. Perpetua: splendid. Though, I didn’t go to work. Have you eaten?
Me: nope
Ms. Perpetua: what would you prefer? Pounded yam? Rice? Tuwo shinkafa? Tuwo Masara? Yam Pottage?
Me: your bvvbs (in my mind) Yam Pottage and Rice.
She looked at me in an awkward way
Ms. Perpetua: seriously?
Me: sure.
I was looking for Kaffie when I saw her and Jamaal talking, I pretended as if I didn’t see them and went to sit on a spare chair.
Then Kaffie saw me and came to pull me
Kaffie: Jamaal, I want you to meet Bolaji my Mum’s friend son. Boalji, meet Jamaal my guy
We greeted each other. And as I was leaving them I saw Mariam coming towards the direction of Jamaal and Kaffie. Afterwards Kaffie’s dad cleared his throat
Kaffie’s dad: Ina so in yi gaisuwa kowa da kowa, Ni musamman farin ciki da cewa zan iya shaida a yau. Ta kasance al’amudin zuwa ga abin da nake a yau (bayan Allah) (facing her) Ina son ka masoyi matarsa
(I want to greet everyone. I am particularly happy that I could witness my wife’s birthday. She has been the pillar to what I am today (after God) I love you my dear wife)
Everybody clapped
Kaffie’s dad: (in English) I also want to formally present my son – in – law to everyone. Jamaal!!! Please step forward.
Everybody clapped
Kaffie’s Dad: his father hmmm…………… Alhassan Mukail (tears forms in his eyes)
Kaffie’s mum went to him to pacify him. After he had gained his emotions,
Kaffie’s Dad: Insha Allah they will be getting married before the end of the year.
Everyone clapped
Kaffie’s Dad: also, I present this to my beautiful wife (handed over some keys to her) those are the keys to an estate in Gaa Imam Ilorin for HER!!!
Kaffie’s mum fainted and Kaffie burst into tears. After she had been revived, I left the place and went to my apartment. Some minutes later, Ms. Perpetua knocked my door. I went to open the door for her and she sat down with a tray containing food
Ms. Perpetua: this is for you bro. Mike
Me: thank you ma’am.
Ms. Perpetua: call me Perpetua please
Me: ok Pay – Pay I have heard you
Ms. Perpetua: better.
Me: how is ‘my brother?’
She hissed
Ms. Perpetua: please don’t let us go there at all.
As she was leaving I held her hands. She looked intently into my eyes and we kissed. We broke up almost immediately
Me: I am sorry for what I did. I was carried away by your beauty.
Ms. Perpetua: no problem.
She gave me a peck and left.
Later in the day I tried calling Kaffie but her number was switched off. I couldn’t chat with her because my subscription expired. As I was trying to sleep, an SMS came in from Mr. Collins from
To Be Continued…
Comments
Post a Comment
click to comment