Skip to main content

OMG : WhatsApp Will Stop Support For Blackberry Phones And A Few Others By Dec 2016




This isn’t the first time we will be talking on whatsapp discontinuing it’s service on the blackberry platform including Blackberry 10. We disclosed the information sometime in February this year. Nevertheless, simply take this information as a reminder.

If you use a Blackberry smartphone running Blackberry OS including BB10, or you use a Nokia S40 phone, Symbian S60 phone, any device running Android 2.1 and 2.2 OS or iPhone 3GS or iOS 6, you may have received a notification from whatsapp in regards the app discontinuing it’s service on the phone.

If you haven’t, perhaps you haven’t visited your WhatsApp application today. Simply launch WhatsApp and a message could be waiting for you.



Anyway, the point is, one of the most popular mobile messaging app, WhatsApp, will discontinue it’s service on the above devices or any devices running the above mentioned Operating Systems later this year. Precisely December 2016.

Hence, if you are looking forward to getting a new smartphone and you intend using Facebook and whatsapp apps on the smartphone, you may want to stick to smartphones that can still conveniently use those apps even in years to come and stay away from the above listed.

Now, I understand that Blackberry 10 phones can run some Android apps including whatsapp Android app. However, we cannot ascertain whether or not the Android version of whatsapp will still work on BB10 phones come January 2017. Guess we just have to wait till then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .