Skip to main content

MUST SEE : Psiphon Slow on Opera mini??? How to speed up The Browsing

Hi,I know you guys listen to me and I have
something to say...

we no longer post Cheats here always like
before. we are trying hard to build a new
forum on owmstuffs.net... alot of cheats
will soon come your way.. we will still be
posting cheats here but not actively
Back to the matter
Is psiphon not browsing very well with
your opera mini? It can be due to poor
connection or poor network. Whichever it
is, this will solve the problem for you.
How to make psi 2 browse well on Opera
It's not cool that some people do not
make use of their Operamini to browse
with the psiphon tweak. I know vast
number of people uses operamini, so
some have being forced to find another
alternative like ucweb, cm browsers and
others


Psiphon not browsing with opera
Some people even conclude that perhaps
the psiphon tweak isn't working or their
phone does not work with psiphon. How
funny
[b] steps to make psiphon browse with
opera mini
Its just simple settings. Launch your
Operamini goto your network settings
under operamini settings if it has
(depending on the operamini version).
Just search for protocol in the operamini
settings and change it to HTTP.


Test it and comment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .