Skip to main content

MTN Unveils Do-Not-Disturb Option For Stopping Unsolicited Calls and SMS




You know that awkward moment when you are expecting an important SMS or call and then, your phone beeps thus signifying a new message.

Upon opening and hoping it’s the message you’ve long been waiting for, it ends up being a promotional message. Yes, that feeling actually hurts.

But, there’s a good news. At least, another good news. MTN has introduced a do-not-disturb option for subscribers to opt out of those messages and calls that can most times, be considered annoying.

How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited SMS and Calls On The MTN Network?

Simply send help to 2442 and you will get a response with what code you should send. Not to worry, the cost of the text is actually free.



P.S: This isn’t the first time a related option was introduced. While that showed the process was completed, it only reduced the number of messages but it wasn’t the end of it.

We can only hope that this time, sending STOP actually stops all unwanted promotional text messages and calls from the MTN Network.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3