Skip to main content

Latest Airtel Night Plan Code #Unlimited #Low_Price For July 2016

Been using this for a long time now so i decided to drop
the
Method since airtel decided to increase their night plan to
useless prices and minutes reduced
using my 2nd airtel sim for this, which is just for
browsing
and download and also my main airtel sim just for calling
#Zombie
Airtel unlimited night plan is back with a difference nw
start
by 11pm to 6am but u will have to be on the Airtel
smart
trybe. Dial *312# nd see fr ur self will be tested tonight.
Dial *312*1# to migrate to Airtel SmartTRYBE
· For the 1hr unlimited for N100 plan, dial *312*3# to
opt-
in
· For the 2hr unlimited for N200 plan, dial *312*4# to
opt-
in.
Re subscribing is allowed after exhausting ur data. I jst
hope it works nd dem no go increase price again dis
night
lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .