Skip to main content

Here’s How To Use Glo New Cheap Data Plans On Blackberry 10 Phones




I sincerely apologise if this is coming late. Over the years, Blackberry plans have been the cheapest data plans we could get. We actually used the glo Blackberry plans for years on both Blackberry 10 phones and Android phones till globacom recently launched new cheap data plans cheaper than the Blackberry plans.

With the newly unveiled glo data plans, you can get a whooping 48GB data plan for just N8000 which in my opinion, is the cheapest in Nigeria.



Interestingly, these new data plans work on all devices with internet connectivity. Blackberry 10 users are not entirely left out of the fun. However, by default, Blackberry 10 users may not be able to use the data plans but there’s a way around it and it’s very simple.

Using Glo Newly Launched Cheap Data Plans On Blackberry 10 Phones

If you’d like to use glo’s new cheap data plans on BB10 phones, simply follow the below procedures.

On the BB10 phone, navigate to settings
Tap on Network and Connections
Tap on Mobile Network
Look below the screen on that page and tap on the settings symbol.
Change APN from Blackberry.net to gloflat or glosecure then save.
Go back and wait till the data connection come alive.

It’s that simple. If for any reason, it seem not to have worked, simply turn off mobile network or data network for a few seconds then turn it back on. Simple as ABC.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .