Skip to main content

Confirmed Method On How to Stop Auto Renewal of Mtn | Glo | Airtel | Etisalat Bis Subscriptions

Auto Renewal is a system that automatically subscribes
you to a data plan immediately it's ended. For example, if
you subscribe to the mtn BbLited, the next day, mtn will
automatically Subscription some money from your
balance and then subscribe you to BbLited again.
This will happen only if you have some money in your
Sim.
If you subscribe to MTN data bundle and you fail to
instantly cancel auto renewal of the plan, MTN will
automatically subscribe you to the plan again once you
exhaust your current plan, provided you have airtime on
your MTN line.
This can be frustrating when you don’t intend to
subscribe to the data plan again after exhausting your
current plan. Yeah, this should at least give the
subscriber the option to chose whether to resubscribe
before doing so.
So, to stop auto renewal of MTB data plan,
==>text No to 131 .
That’s all.
NB: if you would like to get some extra days before your
next MTN data plan subscription expires, don’t cancel
auto-renewal.
I will share with you soon, how to cancel auto renewal on
etisalat, glo and airtel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .