Skip to main content

=>> My First Bank MastercardWasHackedIn The USA"«



My First Bank Mastercard Was Compromised In The United States of America[RESOLVED]My is AKINOLA GBENGA ,I reside in Lagos Nigeria, I came to United States forHoliday.My ATM Master Card with 1st Bank [ FIRSTCASH ] number 5399 2320 5893 xxxx valid thru 12/17 was compromised in NEW YORK and while i was in ATLANTA GEORGIA ,on Tuesday 05/05/20015 which i received an ALERT that i made use of my MASTER CARD which i did not and I made a complain regarding this issue so that my Master Card should be BLOCKED.The TOTAL money that was remove from my MASTER CARD was #421,341.9 [$2,000 plus] with reference /MAY-2015 14:02:20 [ 9AM Atlanta time ] By FBN/BEST BUY 00010280/ NEWYORK/NY/U. BAL NGN 153,285.61CRMy Master Card was debited Twice ... I called BEST BUY company about this incident that my MASTER CARD has been COMPROMISED and i was told to contact my Financial Institution.I came back to Nigeria on June 2015 and whereby i have contacted my 1st Bank branch and i was told that the Merchant company decline from refunding money that was compromised from my Account through my ATM card and I was told in my branch that [ 1st Bank ]will not do anything to the money stolen.Please house i need your help on how to go about to recovery of my stolen money, from 1ST Bank of Nigeria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .