Skip to main content

=>> Man gets arm stuck in toilet trying to retrieve his iPhone (photos)




A man in China had to be rescued after getting his arm stuck in a toilet brimming with poo while trying to retrieve his treasured iPhone. He had just done number two and was pulling up his trousers when the phone slipped out and into the toilet. He promptly plunged his hand down the loo in a desperate but ultimately futile attempt to retrieve his phone, he got stuck and called for help.


The unnamed man said: "My arm was stuck there and waste kept spewing out towards my face. It made me really sick. I just bought the phone so it really hurt to lose it so soon. But had I known the consequences, I would have never plunged my hand inside to try and get it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3

Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower

Check out Ben Murray-Bruce’s epic reply to a rude follower below. The post Checkout Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s Epic Reply To A Rude Follower appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal .