Skip to main content

=>>sports - Ighalo Reveals Secret Behind EPL Flying Start=<<



He said:“I pushed myself hard in pre-season after I scored 20 goals last seasonin the Championship and also because I knowit will be more difficult in the Premier League.“In the Championship, you have a lot more space to play with. This is not the case in the Premier League, where you are also up against more experienced defenders.“In the EPL, you also have to be more ruthless in front of goal because you don’t get as many chances as you would get in the lower league.“You work extra hard when you play for Watford. We hope to stick together and take it game by game.”Musa, Ighalo Grab Brace As Nigerian Players Paint Europe RedIghalo also vowed to grab his second chance with Nigeria in the friendlies against DR Congo and Cameroon after he was overlooked for an AFCON qualifier in Tanzania in August.“Nigeria is blessed with a lot of talent. You have to be at your best or you will be pushed away,”he said.Ighalo has scored 20 goals in 2015, the most by any player in all four divisions of English football.The 26-year-old Nigeria striker is one of the leading scorers in the English top-flight league with four goals for promoted Watford."


Classicfans news

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

=>> “Youtube, Pay Per Download, Blogging, WordPress, Domain: The 5 Most Lucrative Internet Businesses”

This is a sponsored post. Read below...Hello, my name is David Tella, I placed an advertisement about the above subject sometimes inApril and I was astounded to see people commenting “Linda, this is scam”. The average Nigerian doesn’t believe anything whatsoever except for things pertaining to religion, so I understand. I sold manuals that thought people how to open a blog, buy and sell domain names and also design websites easily using wordpress.The Youtube and Pay Per Download were not included. You can read it againhere. I included screenshots of the payments I received. Before you type “Linda, this is scam” please read it to the end and follow the link above.Someone would say, “He only wants to make money by selling these materials” Yes, you are right, that’s what I am trying to do, make more money and at the same time help people who need to make money doing the same thing. But is there a crime in selling my ideas?The very few people who ordered for the manualsthen and some of t...

DOWNLOAD MP3: Demor – Qhubinja 12000

New Afro House hit from Demor, King Qhubinja Mr. 12Thousand. The banging song is titled Qhubinja 12000. Enjoy! DOWNLOAD MP3

VIDEO: Yung L Ft. Timaya – Pass The Aux (Remix)

Grip Muzik’s Mr Marley – Yung L kick starts a promising 2017 with the official video of ‘Pass The Aux’ remix featuring Timaya. The remix was released Nov. last year aNd has already taken over the streets and airwaves, watch and download the catchy Paul Gambit directed clip below DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Yung L Ft. Timaya – Pass The Aux (Remix)